Tuesday, April 2, 2013

First Tuesday Morning Recipe Tries

Since I have Tuesdays off from the salle, I've decided to use them to do some domestic things. I figured I can usually have ingredients to try new recipes (mostly found on Pinterest, but some from magazines and cookbooks as well), and I've also been wanting to try making more things that we would normally buy prepackaged- along with some healthier ideas too.

Here are photos from today's recipe tries along with the websites they originally came from and the links, so you can try some then...mangia, mangia!

Salsa from Two Peas & Their Pod
Brian had some of this with chips, and gave it his stamp of approval!


Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing from Simple Food Healthy Life
I had this on a turkey/cheese/tomato/carrot wrap for lunch- wow!

Strawberry Jam Bars from An Edible Mosaic
I know at least two family members who are planning on these for breakfast tomorrow...

AMAZING vanilla coffee creamer from  Bacon in My Pocket

Healthy Bars from Roxana's Home Baking
I wrapped these up individually for David to take to school or the fencing salle

No comments:

Post a Comment